1. Rent a Party tents to Plan for the Unexpected! When you don’t have to worry about the weather for the day of your party, it gives you more time to focus on the actual event.
2. Tent Rentals Allow You to Take Advantage of the Outdoors! The Hudson Valley is one of the most beautiful areas of the country! From city suburbs to gorgeous parks, campsites and marvelous mountains, you can choose the location for your event! Why have your party in a dark, musty room when you can have the magnolia trees in the Spring, picturesque sunsets in the summer, breath-taking foliage in the fall and snow-capped mountains in the winter as the backdrop for your event?
3. Control Your Decor using a Tent. The design and decor of your event is up to you. Renting a tent is like working with a blank canvas. Many indoor venues are old and out-dated. With a tent, you can control the lighting, the table linens, the china, glassware, etc. Your event can be exactly how you imagined!
4. Tent Rentals Provide Flexibility. A tented event can be a super casual event such as a backyard barbeque or birthday party or an ultra elegant affair such as a wedding, shower, fund raiser or anniversary party. It’s all up to you!
5. Tents come in all different shapes and configurations. You can get very creative when planning the layout of your tented event. For example, tents can be placed around a dance floor while leaving the center open so your guests can dance under the stars! Looking for a truly unique look? Rent a hexagon shaped tent for a look that will never be forgotten!
6. The Size of Your Tent Matters! Because tents come in all different sizes, it gives you the ability to accommodate any number of guests for your event. No party is too large!
7. Tent Rentals Provide Privacy. When having a party under a tent behind the tent walls, you and your guests can enjoy the party in private without worrying about onlookers regardless of the location. Have a party right on your front lawn!
8. Control the Temperature Within a Rented Tent. Having a party under a tent on a very hot day allows you to stay cooler. The temperature under a tent, even with the sun beating down on it, can be up to 20-25 degrees cooler! And a tent with walls and heaters can keep you and your guests warm even on the coldest of nights!
9. Creating a Focal Point. You can easily designate different areas of the party using tents. Who says that your party needs to be held under one tent? Multiple tents can create the perfect designation for different activities. For example, your cocktail hour can be held under a smaller tent with bistro tables and stools. Then your guests can be directed to the large main tent for dinner and dancing with large round tables and formal place settings. Top off the evening with another tent for the cake and dessert! Your event will definitely be the talk of the town the next day!
10. TAKE YOUR TIME!!!!!! This is YOUR party! Who’s to say what time it has to end? Indoor venues almost always designate a start and end time. But how many times have you left a party saying, “Wow! We were having such a great time! Too bad the party had to end.” With a tent rental, it doesn’t have to end! Your tent rental is for the entire day and night so party as long as you want to! It’s all up to you!